Hair colorants can cause severe allergic reactions.
Read and follow instructions.
This product is not intended for use on persons under the age of 16. Temporary “black henna” tattoos may increase your risk of allergy.
Do not colour your hair if:
– you have a rash on your face or sensitive, irritated and damaged scalp,
– you have ever experienced any reaction after colouring your hair,
– you have experienced a reaction to a temporary “black henna” tattoo in the past.
Do not use to dye eyelashes or eyebrows. See below for full list of ingredients.
Keep out of reach of children.
Can cause an allergic reaction – follow the safety instructions.
Preparation and Usage
Instructions For Use:
1. Wash hair. Spray directly onto towel-dried or dry hair.
2. Blot excess product with paper towel.
3. Comb through for even distribution
4. Leave in & blow-dry for a smooth, soft finish.
Schwarzkopf LIVE Pastel Spray is a ready-to-use spray with built-in pastel pigments. It can be applied on blonde hair to create an instant twist of soft pastel colour. The product is ammonia and peroxide-free and has a gentle formula with vitamin complex for strong and healthy-looking hair. LIVE Pastel Spray is available in four unique shades: Apricot Sunrise, Cotton Candy, Mint Green, Icy Blue.
Before starting the application, put on the gloves provided and make sure that hair is clean and free from product.
– Apply to towel-dried or dry hair. Ensure that clothing is covered with an old towel or cape before application, or apply in shower.
– Spray directly onto the hair and blot excess product with a paper towel.
– Comb through for an even distribution of colour.
– Leave in and blow-dry for a smooth, soft finish.
– Remove any colour stains on the skin with water or skin toner on a cotton pad.
– LIVE pastel sprays are recommended for partial and full head applications.